Since I have absolutely nothing to blog about,
So with
My best friend has kindly given the topic of herself as a post.
(Modest much?)
So,
Here we go.
LARISSA LIAU CHIEW MAY
is the one person in the whole entire world I feel like I can tell anything to.
She's my bestie,
And no matter what,
I know she is always there for me.
I *heart* her as much as I *heart* myself,
And she knows how much that can be. =)
She's the best friend that borrows your things and never returns them,
Knowing that that'll just give her another reason to come see you again.
She's the one who'll whack you when she thinks you look emo,
Just so that you'll look at her face and giggle with her.
She's the one who'll stand by your side,
No matter what (or who..!!) you might face.
And she is the girl next door you never thought you'd meet,
Just to find out that she's anything but ordinary.
Words are probably not enough to describe what or who she is to me.
She knows me better then anyone else in the world,
And I know her that well too.
Its hard to find someone you can call your bestie,
But I think I've done just that.
=)
xoxo's babe.
*hearts* always.
No comments:
Post a Comment