Sometimes when you think things are really bad,
Things are actually turning up. =]
You might not realize it then,
But when it hits you in the face,
You can't help but giggle insanely for a second,
Even if it was at the expense of someone else. =]
I might seem like the world's coldest bitch right now,
But I'm happy somebody didn't get their happy ending.
I'm glad he got to taste his own medicine,
Jammed down his throat,
Helpless but to swallow.
I'm glad that he was hurt like the way he hurt others.
Don't judge me,
You know how sweet it can be.
And I'm estatic that things are turning up for the better. =]
my lips are swollen slightly from a bit too much of..ahem. =p
And my heart is warm and fuzzy,
Like the way you know you're in love. =]
I know I should feel guilty,
But I just can't bring myself to.
Hmm.
I guess things that go around
Really do come around.
No comments:
Post a Comment