Monday, May 25, 2009

=)

I love
That your smile sends a million watts down my spine
Making me blush.

I love
That you look so adorable when you sleep
Wishing I could be in your dreams with you.

I love
The way you poke my side
Even when I try to look annoyed,
Your laugh takes that all away.

I love
The way you play with my hair
The way that simple gesture
Sends fuzzy-wuzzys through me.

I love
The way you hold my hand
Refusing to just hold
But insisting on intertwining our fingers together.

I even love
The way you say my name
The simple word "Syd"
Sounds different from your lips
Like a million bells ringing my name.

I love
Everything you do
How you manage to capture the deepest thoughts
In the purest and simplest of ways.

Most of all,
I love
You. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment