To say that I adore you would be like saying the stars and moon are close enough for me to touch.
To say that I like you would be like saying that chocolate is yummy.
I would like to touch the stars but they're not close enough,
And I adore you more than you know.
Chocolate is unbelievably yummy,
And I really like you. :)
You make my heart melt like cheese in a fondue pot. :D
Speech Day has come and gone.
Monday was off, and mummy decided to take me out.
Clothes = <3
And I finally have something to wear for Sasha's. :D
In all honesty,
I can't befucked bothered to blog at the moment.
I can't be
Munching away on homemade granola is <3 as well. :)
JoannaG.
This is for you,
Because I said I would mention you in my blog. :D
Love you. xx
Pleasure seeking guys
Will tell you all their lies
Just to please their flies
And your virginity will be demised.
:D
You rock my world. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment