Monday, August 9, 2010

PeanutButterHunting. :)

we came, we saw, we broke the damned dance floor. ;)

To say that Sasha's birthday was great would be an understatement.
Blake, Ju, Lary, Syl, Chan, Anna, Umi, Preeny, Sasha and everyone else danced our asses off.
To the point where the dance floor pieces actually came apart.
We laughed our asses off while they fixed it back. :P
Then we danced somemore.

Runny make-up and sweat stained shirts were probably the only bad thing about it.
Blake and I would have died if it weren't for the air conditioning. :P
Poison Ivy is awesome. :D

There are storms in the night that just never sleep
There are secrets in my heart I cannot keep.
My soul cries out, no more I pray
My eyes seeing though kaleidoscopes of grey

One Day. :) <3
Alex, you now owe me a duet. :D:D

RAWRRRRRR.
Can't be fucked to blog.
Rather skype Alex instead. :D 
Meow,
I need to stop getting distracted. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment