Monday, April 19, 2010

thepenisinhermouth. (:

remember this? (:

So okay,
Interesting past few days its been.
Been talking to Bryce.
What's with not being able to pick one?
Don't make me question any longer would you?
Mehh.

I know its crap that I'm using the old pictures all over again,
But I currently have no camera
Which sucks big time.

Luqman was over just a while ago. (:
Was nice just sitting and talking for a bit
Even if it meant that my dogs had to be locked up everywhere. XD
He cycled all the way from Bk5 to my place.
When he got here,
He was like, "Panasnyeeee." lol

Gosh, I need a new hobby.
Music anyone? (:

I'm glad I finally got you out of my life.
I can't say I miss or remember when we last spoke.
Hope she makes you happy, cheater or not,
Coz you aint never gona find another shawty like me. (:
Oh and ps skank,
I was still there to pick up the broken pieces you left when you cheated.
The fact that he let you weasel back into his life just makes it sad.
So dont act like YOU know. (:

Oh, and by the way,
The heading's suppose to be read
The Pen Is In Her Mouth.
Pervs. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment