Saturday, April 24, 2010

sixfeetunderthestars.

because your everything is my muse. (:

Gosh,
Going for Kelly C's tomorrow. :D
So can't wait to get sweaty with Celine. XD

Amanda was over earlier.
Was pretty cool.
Made "gon lou meen" with pasta.
Basically "lepak"-ed my day away.
So lazy, I know.

Gaahh,
I need a hair cut.
I can't stand my bangs anymore.
Its like they're in the way of so many things.
:/

What is with me and not knowing what to write anymore?
First it was my stories,
Now it's my blog.
Hmm, actually its always been my blog.
It annoys the hell outta me.
I'm so inspirationally drained.
I tell you,
It will be the end of me.

I can't stand pretentious people.
From their hair to their personalities.
How can you say that you dont like dating when you flirt your way around?
You're like one of those people who'd have sex for attention or money.
You're no better than everyone else.
So stop thinking that way.

Ugh I have not been having the best week.
Am hoping Kelly's will make up for it.
We'll see. :)

this ain't a love song, this is goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment