'cause I'm tangled in that web you've set. (:
So yeah,
Let's see.
Sports rehersal for school was on tuesday.
Was pretty cool because Carmen, Justin and myself were in the photography club
Which meant that we didn't have to be in the hot sun
Or the boring bleachers.
Running shots were fun. :D
Am currently blogging while Josh's playing WoW
Something about a tank that never dies.
Sorry I have no idea what you're saying about it half the time.
I guess I'm just not born with the whole gamer gene. :P
To say that school has been hectic would be an understatment.
Its about as bad as an ant trying to get pass a whole heard of elephants.
Sorry for the shitty anology,
Just couldn't think of anything better at the moment.
My mind's fried,
Tired as hell.
Bad night last night,
Tim from AI went home.
My face was like
D:
"No friggin' waaayyyy~!"
Bad morning thing morning,
Kinda shouted at Angelo (yes, that's his name)
"Excuse me! That's an insult!"
Gosh,
Pretty okay day after that I guess. :)
I am still painting flowers for you. (:
Yes,
I'm obsessed still.
All Time Low FTW :D
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment