Friday, February 25, 2011

'TilEverybody'sSinging.

You know how 
We used to think that the biggest problem in the world we had
Was when our crush didn't like us back?
Or when we didn't know to get into the "in" crowd?
Those were back in the days of Form 1. 
Now most of us would look back, laugh and blush about how we acted.
Being Form 5 wasn't what I thought it'd be.
We always thought that being "seniors" of the school would be so many words:
Popular,
Glamorous,
Powerful...
And so many other things.
In all honesty,
It is.
It just depends on how and when you make it happen.
You don't have to be popular by doing all the wrong things.
You don't have to be glamorous by having the most sought after items.
You don't have to be mean to be powerful.
What happened to the days where respect was earned and not made fear by?
What happened to the smiles and waves we'd return instead of bitchy looks and spiteful sneers?

I didn't write the entire paragraph above to preach to you.
No, I'm not perfect,
And honestly,
I don't think I'd fit into these huge shoes that my seniors have made,
But I'd like to try.
Or at the very least be given the opportunity to.
Being a senior was nothing like I expected,
But I'm going to make the damn best out of it. :D

***

On another note,
Debutante balls are officially mean in my book.
Especially when people make promises they shouldn't keep.
Even if it isn't their fault.
Things like that aren't suppose to happen.
Its waaaaaayy too complicated to even begin to explain or unwind yourself from. :/
So,
Mehh, put simply.

Also,
Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE the smell of vanilla? :D
It certainly always reminds me of a certain 5ab. :P <3
Geeks are cute. :D

SO,
Here's my long-ish post to make up for me absence.
Let's try to make the gaps between posts less, 
Shall we? :P 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment