Thursday, February 10, 2011

BabyLet'sGo.

Yes, I'm back.
Because a little ranting now and then is good for the soul. (:
I've been nothing but hectic lately,
(I know I say that alot, but it's true!)
School's just been piling on the stuff I have to study and read up,
And the mountains of homework isn't exactly helping either.
CNY holidays just passed and my mum was on one of those baking frenzies again, and I had to help out.
Chocolate chip cookies, almond cookies, peanut cookies, pineapple tarts...
My house smelled so much like baked goods that I overdosed and got sick if it. D:
Imagine, getting sick on something so good?
Oh yeah.

My bag of stuff finally arrived to where it's suppose to go. (:
I'm glad you like the dragon and the necklace. :D
And remember to bring ny book back mmkay? :3
<3 <3 <3

Anyway, I just crammed a small post in here because I needed some sort of update in my dead-as blog. :3
So inspire me,
And I pinky swear there'll be loads more to come. (:

Toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment