Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WakeMeUpWhenNovemberEnds.

I've decided to skip the Cookie Challenge for day 5.
I couldn't think of anything I wish I'd never done.
I guess even though I've made some rough choices in the past,
Its still brought me to who I am today.
I guess you can make wrong choices in your life,
You just don't regret them.

I guess I haven't exactly been blogging lately.
I miss ranting here,
Even though I have no idea what I'm ranting about half the time.

Lets talk about STEREOTYPES. :)
Oh yes, you've heard them all.
How Asians are always good at math,
How Australians always have a pet kangaroo or ride an emu to school (LOL),
And such. :)

What is with people and their human nature to categorize?
Do we REALLY need some sort of box to put ourselves in?
Do we really need some sort of black and white to conform ourselves to?
What happened to originality?
What happened to being unique?
What happened to being YOU?

Why are we putting others in a box? 
Can't we see that not everyone is the same just because they're in that particular race or that particular culture?

So,
I'm bored of typing crap.
And Alex needs to like,
Do more stuff.
Because I'm bored.
And yeah.
RAWR. X

No comments:

Post a Comment