Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Surf'sUp,AndSoIsAlex. (:

Hi there,
People of the world.
I'm here to blog today,
Because my blog alarm has rang,
And Alex Fenech is bugging me on Skype to blog again.
Its entirely his fault,
And he is the only motivating factor when it comes to updating my blog.
QFT. :D

He says I should stop stalling and blog about stuff,
Not blog about how I should blog.
I beg to differ. :D
 Then again,
I'm just twisting his words
To make them suit my own thoughts,
Because I can't be bothered to blog properly.
Let's go shopping shall we? :D

Found some pretty cool music off someone's tumblr.
Mayday Parade's Miserable At Best,
Mariana's Trench's Cross My Heart.
Love love love
The whole acousticy thing going on. :D

I should go now,
Considering that this is a total utter post of crap.
You've probably just wasted about 5 minutes of your life reading this.
Also,
You just lost the game. :D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment