I know I shouldn't be blogging,
And that I have about 23 chapters of Acts left to read
Before I murder myself at tomorrow's interhouse BK quiz.
But honestly,
At this point,
I'm so not bothered. D:
I was doing fine (sort of) when Alex was listening to me read it out loud,
Then he decided to ditch me.
So I'm stuck reading 14 chapters on my own,
(Fi's taking 14 as well).
But but but... D:
I'd rather go put junk in my hair and stuff on my face and camwhore all over again D:
Oh well.
I feel so musically uninspired :(
Something needs to happen so I get my inspiration back again.
Being like this feels pretty...
Empty,
You know?
Its not so much like a part of me died,
But like,
My favorite toy goes on vacation without me,
Get me?
Probably not,
I have no idea what I'm ranting about anyway.
It was only a fantasy,
He lied about the size of his dick
The past can't blind the present
It's Time to Face the Music
The past can't blind the present
It's Time to Face the Music
Yes, mutilating is bad,
Then again, there's where all the fun is. :)
Going to drown myself in the word of the Lord.
x
No comments:
Post a Comment