Oh, I know. (:
Lary wants to go for breakfast at the mamak at 8 tomorrow.
I have no idea how I'm going to be able to get my butt up before then.
I've already gotten into the whole "Sleep late, wake up late" notion.
Its nice. :D
I so cannot wait for my Cambodia trip.
I feel the need to explore and be all adventurous again.
My Sony cam will be there with me too, obviously.
I'm hoping I'll get a good shot or two. :3
I have no idea what I feel now.
Its like,
I can feel myself be so unbelievably restless for something interesting,
Some sort of adventure,
Some sort of spark,
An explosion,
A huge, undeniable BOOM.
I feel the need to be so overwhelmed with inspiration that I can't even begin to describe what I believe anymore.
I want to be able to just let go and feel everything around me be magnetized to me.
It would feel so incredible to feel passionate about something again.
Passion really does feed it all for a variety in life.
I have no idea what the last paragraph meant. o.O
Or maybe I do.
I have no idea anymore.
I think I need to sleep or something o.O
INSPIRE ME ALREADY.
BLOW ME AWAY,
TAKE ME TO A HIGHER PLACE,
MAKE ME MORE.
I WANT TO BE INSPIRED ALL OVER AGAIN. <3
Bleh. :/

No comments:
Post a Comment