Gosh my hair looks like it exploded. o.O
Pics shall come after it settles. :)
Camp in 2 days.
I need my shorts.
Gave talent time a skip this year.
Didn't have enough time to plan for it. :(
It feels like after PMR,
Things are going by in such a rush.
Its the last week of school,
And before you know it,
Its Form 4.
Chem, Bio, Physics.
Shit.
I'm so not prepared to grow up!
Gaaaaah~!
:(
Pics shall come after it settles. :)
Camp in 2 days.
I need my shorts.
Gave talent time a skip this year.
Didn't have enough time to plan for it. :(
It feels like after PMR,
Things are going by in such a rush.
Its the last week of school,
And before you know it,
Its Form 4.
Chem, Bio, Physics.
Shit.
I'm so not prepared to grow up!
Gaaaaah~!
:(
*exhales*
Okay,
On a lighter note,
Austin's adorable. :)
And I wanna have a place on my own when I hit 18.
Yay~! :D
Okay,
On a lighter note,
Austin's adorable. :)
And I wanna have a place on my own when I hit 18.
Yay~! :D
I know right?
No comments:
Post a Comment