Sunday, November 8, 2009

feelslikeiminlove.

I feel absolutely fantastic. :)
Like everything has fallen into place for me.
After about a month of not knowing what to expect next,
I'm finally good on my own.

Of course,
I could have never done it with a few of my awesometastic friends. (:

Justin,
For being the person I could tell
anything to.
Emily,
For being there to say *pop*iiitcchhh when I needed a laugh.
Carmen & Celine,
For listening to my rants and what nots.
Larissa,
For never ceasing to be my best friend,
And I'm sorry,
I've been a little distant lately but things will go back to normal,
Promise. (:
Hazen,
For
making me that much stronger and making me stand on my own two feet.
Austin,
For new sweet surprises yet to be discovered,
And for just being you. <3>


And to everyone else who has kept me together for the past month,
I thank you all.
You guys mean the WORLD to me. (:

I feel peaceful.
Something I haven't felt in quite awhile.
Being at peace with yourself can be really liberating.
And guess what?


I can't stop smiling,
And its all your fault. (:
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment