You wanna make a memory?
You wanna steal a piece of time?
You can sing the melody to me
And I could write a couple lines
You wanna make a memory?
If you don't know if you should stay
And you don't say what's on your mind
Baby just breathe
There's nowhere else tonight we should be
You wanna steal a piece of time?
You can sing the melody to me
And I could write a couple lines
You wanna make a memory?
If you don't know if you should stay
And you don't say what's on your mind
Baby just breathe
There's nowhere else tonight we should be
-(You Want To) Make A Memory, Bon Jovi
Pink nails and red hair,
My current obsession. :) <3
Red hair, in particular.
It gives me shivers and makes me do bad things to myself.
Am currently listening to 5ab play Make A Memory by Bon Jovi
Its kinda cool. :D
Acoustic covers are <3
I should do one.
Seriously. :/
Its very very long overdue.
I feel like I need to be inspired all over again.
I feel no more crave for anything when it comes to art.
I want to be spoiled in the arts.
I want to wake up every morning and know what I'm going to do.
Not be some mindless drone programed to memorize and vomit it all out on a piece of paper.
I don't want to have to do it anymore.
I don't want to be here.
Mehh.
Dear all,
Come get me on Tumblr. :) <3
I update that more than this.
Check it.
Come follow me. :D
And with that I bid you farewell. :)
Toodles~
No comments:
Post a Comment