Thursday, March 18, 2010

HollyWouldYouTurnMeOn?

paperbags and plastic hearts. (:

Oh yes, that was taken forever ago,
But I adore it still. (:
Gosh, look at how tan my hand was before.
I feel as pale as a banana without the skin now. o.O

Serene Lim has decided to take up the job of being my update alarm again,
So be prepared to not wait forever between posts. :D

I just realized today,
That I have this totally weird habit.
I wake up,
And the first thing I do is check the mirror,
And I always love the way my hair looks when I just wake up.
Its messy, but like in a good way. :D
LOL
One whole paragraph dedicated to my hair.
:D

I haven't actually gotten around to do the whole YouTube thing yet.
Its not that I don't have the time,
I just don't have the whole inspiration thing coming along.
I don't know,
Its actually alot harder than it looks.
People come online everyday and critisize the people who have enough guts to get shit on the Internet.
Not easy, I guess
Mehh.

Why is it that the moment I declare myself single,
So many things fall into my lap? o.O
Irony is oh so rich in this world.

We gel so well. (:
That's all that matters right?

No comments:

Post a Comment