WavesWow.
It suddenly feels like my world has turned over,
Sorta like the ship in Pirates of The Caribbean 3.'
Not in a bad way,
But not in the best either.
Why is it that people always think that a breakup of a relationship is so lop-sided?
Just because she is a girl doesn't mean that she can't handle herself emotionally.
Just because he is a guy doesn't mean that he has no feelings.
Why is it that girls always think that they can get away with milking every bit of affection and sympathy from their friends after a breakup?
Well,
I mean,
At first, sure.
Everyone needs some support.
But jeez,
After a while,
You need to start standing on your own two feet!
Its not fair to your friends,
Nor the other side of the fence.
Just because she is a girl doesn't mean that she can't handle herself emotionally.
Just because he is a guy doesn't mean that he has no feelings.
Why is it that girls always think that they can get away with milking every bit of affection and sympathy from their friends after a breakup?
Well,
I mean,
At first, sure.
Everyone needs some support.
But jeez,
After a while,
You need to start standing on your own two feet!
Its not fair to your friends,
Nor the other side of the fence.
It sickens me.
Anywho,
The form 3's have been leading chapel these two weeks.
Exhausting.
I feel it in my bones now.
Its horrible.
But the jamming was nice. (:
So I'll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe
Of the one who gave it all
I'll stand
My soul Lord to You surrendered
All I am is Yours.
Do I really?
== I want Putu Mayam...
In awe
Of the one who gave it all
I'll stand
My soul Lord to You surrendered
All I am is Yours.
Do I really?
== I want Putu Mayam...
No comments:
Post a Comment