Thursday, September 17, 2009

So let's see,
Trial's are officially overrrrrr.
:D
*relieved sigh*
How nice to have 5 days of Raya holiday.

I haven't been blogging lately,
Which has been totally awful of me.
A huge sorry to dear Ms. Serene,
Who, even through my reluctance,
Still remained ever faithful as my bloggie alarm.
Thank you dear. <3

I've been running out of ideas to blog about lately
And have brought this issue up with a certain someone.
This certain someone has very modestly
Said that I should blog about said person
And keep it annonymous.

So here goes.

10 RANDOM FACTs ABOUT SAID PERSON:

1. He plays in poker tourneys.
2. Green is his fav colour (personally I prefer purple. :D)
3. He likes reading non-fiction books.
4. He didn't know his laptop had a built-in mic until I told him.
5. He plays Magic (or something)
6. He drives around without a license, something which I want to do.
7. He laughs like Santa. :D
8. He loves to go shoe-shopping. o.O
9. He's a Zooey Deschannel admirer, which I find absolutely adorable.

And last but not least,
10. He doesn't like chocolate. This I found most shocking. How can someone not like chocolate? Its like the meaning for existence! :O

So there,
A blog about you,
Sir. BlogAboutMe
Enjoy. =)

Wow.
I'm sure you know that Annie Lenoux song, Sweet Dreams.
I'm listening to a remix of it by Benny Bennassi.
Its actually surprisingly good.
You know I don't listen to anything old. Long live the Gummy Bear King!

No comments:

Post a Comment