Saturday, August 22, 2009

Define perfect.

Everyday,
I wake up thinking about you,
And wondering if you do the same.
Thinking,
What could I do to make you see,
What you mean to me.

I turned down someone amazing for you,
(not that you know it, but...)
And I know if I told you,
You'd probably question if I'm happy again.
Which I am,
Or at least I think I am.

Gosh,
I'm starting to sound all emo again!
Blehhhhh!

Every night I go
Every night I go sneaking out the door
I lie a little more
Baby I’ma helpless

There’s something bout the night
And the way it hides all the things I like
Little black butterflies
Deep inside me

What would my Mama Do
(uh oh uh oh)
If she knew bout me and you
(uh oh uh oh)
What would my Daddy say
(uh oh uh oh)
If he saw me hurt this way
(uh oh uh oh)

Why should i feel ashamed
Feeling guilty at the mention of your name
Here we are again
Its really perfect

What would my mama do
(uh oh uh oh)
If she knew bout me and you
(uh oh uh oh)
What would my Daddy say
(uh oh uh oh)
If he saw me hurt this way
(uh oh uh oh)

All the things a girl should know
All the things she can’t control
All the things a girl should know
SHE CAN’T CONTROL

What would my Mama Do
(uh oh uh oh)
If she knew bout me and you
(uh oh uh oh)
What would my Daddy say
(uh oh uh oh)
If he saw me hurt this way
(uh oh uh oh)

No comments:

Post a Comment