
Very myspace worthy. (:
God happens.
I know.
I've seen it.
And even if I wanted to,
I could never deny it.
Never ever ever ever.
He is real,
And my testimony stands.
So anyways,
Have been missing for a bit,
Busy being busy.
I realize that sometimes,
Things you never expect would just hit you in the face.
It was so cliched and I honestly couldn't believe it myself.
It felt like something I knew I shouldn't be doing,
But it wasn't something I could just stop doing.
But he came.
(:
I had to pry myself away from his arms,
And I knew it was a mistake,
But he came back and found me.
(:
Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me
Lying on the floor surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait?
Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late, you found me, you found me
Lying on the floor surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait?
Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late, you found me, you found me
No comments:
Post a Comment