Friday, June 5, 2009

Trust my bloody arse.

I've learnt something today.
It doesn't matter how much that person has done for you,
Nor does it matter how much you love that person,
Noe how much you think that person understands you.
I've learnt not to trust anyone.
Not her,
Not him,
Sometimes,
Not even myself.
How is it that the simple sentence
"Dont tell.."
Is so hard to understand?
Do you plan to make my life a living hell?
I know you dont have to live with that person
But I do.
Every single day of my freaking shit life.
And its not bad enough that you broke my promise,
You had to bring me to the discussion too.
How the fuck do you expect me to answer?
And right there on the spot too?
Do you think by telling him to "drop it"
He will?
Do you think that his stubborn ass
Is smart enough to absorb so damn fucking much information?

I'm sorry I trusted you.
I'm sorry I was so naive.
I'm sorry I thought you understood.
I'm sorry I thought you were the one adult I could talk to without having to fear.
But I'm not sorry if you read this.

Any of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment