Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Could you look me in the eye?

Sorry have been MIA for a bit.
Been keeping myself busy.
Have decided to join a "Talentime" competition organised by gua.com.my.
Since I can only sing for about a minute *frus*
The video is relatively short.

And OMG,
I absolutely hate the stupid Internet.
Why can't stupid Streamyx get it bloody right?
Stupid slow line.
Stupid, stupid, stupid.

But still,
Thank you
Larissa Liau Chiew May
for being so kind as to lend me her computer.
And thank you for being even kinder to lend me your phone. =)
Owh you know why.

And thank you,
somebody,
for screwing up something already so messy.
Are you happy now?

Could you look me in the eye
And tell me that you're happy now?
Would you tell it to my face
Or have I been erased,
Are you happy now?

Would you look me in the eye?
Could you look me in the eye?
I've had all that I can take and I'm about to break
'Cause I'm happy now
Are you happy now?

Owh hush,
A tad bit melodramatic now,
Arent we?


You have no idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment